NHRC-6 Bridging Repeater Controller
The NHRC-6 has two radio ports. Each radio port supports a receiver and a
transmitter. Each receiver is individually configurable. Receiver
configuration includes such parameters as receiver enable (on/off),
access mode (CAS, CAS and CTCSS, CAS or CTCSS, and DTMF,) timeout timer
enable, and DTMF muting. Each receiver can specify which transmitter(s)
will be used to repeat the receiver's audio.
The NHRC-6 is an advanced, low cost bridging repeater controller. It has a
highly integrated design, using state-of-the-art components, which results
in a powerful controller with a low parts count. This increases reliability
and lowers cost.
This controller can be used to control two duplex repeaters, a duplex repeater with
a link radio, or to build a bi-directional cross band repeater with
Click image to view a bigger picture.
Each transmitter is also individually configurable. Transmitter controls
include transmitter enable (on/off), hang time enable, courtesy tone
enable, ID enable and selection of one of two CW ID messages.
The architecture of the NHRC-6 allows the controller to be used in a
variety of different applications. These applications include
simultaneous control of two repeaters, each with it's own ID message,
control of a repeater with a link radio, including linking modes
compatible with IRLP and full-duplex link environments, as well as the
controller forming a "bridge" in conjunction with two simplex radios,
allowing simple and reliable linking of completely separate radio systems.
- Two radio ports.
- Can support the following configurations:
- two duplex repeaters.
- duplex repeater with link radio.
- two back-to-back simplex radios.
- Carrier, Carrier and CTCSS, Carrier or CTCSS and DTMF Access Modes.
- "Intelligent" ID algorithm.
- 55 Control Operator Settings.
- Six User Commands.
- Five saved setups.
- Distinctive Courtesy Tones indicates active receiver ports.
- Dedicated Fan Control Output/Digital Output.
- Touch-Tone remote control and programming.
- Hang timer, ID timer, Timeout timers, Fan Timer, and CW messages stored in non-volatile memory.
- Individual audio gating on each port allows use of non-squelched receiver audio.
- Jumper-selectable receiver deemphasis.
- LED CAS,
and DTMF indicators
for each port.
- Connectors for each port to attach optional NHRC-DAD
Digital Audio Delays, to fully mute DTMF and help eliminate Squelch Crashes.
||Dual Repeater Controller
||Special Order Only
|Shipping & Handling
||See Shipping Info