NHRC-3.1 Repeater Controller
An Inexpensive Repeater Controller
with Real Stored Speech
The NHRC-3.1 is the latest generation of of NHRC's popular
Controller. The NHRC-3.1 offers many improvements over the NHRC-3 and NHRC-3+,
including free Windows-based serial programming, an alarm input, NHRC's unique audio test function,
active-high and active-low inputs, two digital outputs and two courtesy tone select inputs.
The NHRC-3.1 continues the long standing tradition set by the NHRC-3. It has a
tremendous amount of functionality packed in a design with a very low
parts count, resulting in exceptional reliability at an affordable price.
The controller is programmable by sending DTMF sequences, or with NHRC's free Windows-based
programming software. The CW ID, hang time, ID timer, timeout timer and tail message counter
can all be programmed by the user. All programming is password-protected, and is
stored in non-volatile EEPROM memory.
Click image to view a bigger picture.
- Easily integrates with any repeater.
- 8 user-recordable, non-volatile voice messages for duplex mode, each up to 30 seconds long:
- Initial ID Message
- Two "Normal" ID Messages
- Timeout Message
- Two Tail Messages
- Alarm tripped message
- Audio Test track
- Simplex Repeater Controller mode.
- Plays CW or Voice ID.
- Stores up to 90 Seconds of speech.
- CAS, CAS and CTCSS, CAS or CTCSS and DTMF Access Modes
- "Intelligent" ID algorithm.
- Dedicated Fan Control/Digital output.
- Six Programming Commands.
- 35 Control Operator Settings.
- Six user commands.
- Five saved setups.
- Touch-Tone remote control and programming.
- Hang timer, ID timer, Timeout timer, Fan Timer, and CW messages stored in non-volatile memory.
- Two Digital Inputs
- Courtesy Tone Select 1.
- Courtesy Tone Select 2.
- Two Digital Outputs.
- Receiver audio gating allows use of non-squelched receiver audio.
- Jumper-selectable receiver deemphasis.
- Jumper-selectable high- or low-going COR and CTCSS inputs.
- LED CAS,
and DTMF indicators.
LEDs can be disabled for low-power applications.
- Connector for optional NHRC-DAD Digital Audio Delay, to fully mute DTMF and help eliminate Squelch Crashes.
- Connector for optional Communications Specialists TS-64 CTCSS Decoder.
- European ID mode supports 1750 hertz tone burst and European ID rules.
(Requires external 1750 hertz decoder.)
- Extremely low power consumption.
with Real Stored Speech
||Serial Programming Cable
|Shipping & Handling
||See Shipping Info