NHRC-5 Repeater Controller
A Linking Repeater Controller with Stored Speech
The NHRC-5 is a linking repeater controller with real stored speech. Its
highly integrated design, built with state-of-the-art components, results
in a powerful controller with a low parts count. This increases reliability
and lowers cost.
has a "primary" and a "secondary" radio port. The
primary port is used for the controlling repeater, and the secondary port
can be used for a remote base, link radio, or "slaved" repeater.
Unique courtesy tones provide feedback of the input source and link state.
The controller is programmable by sending DTMF sequences. The CW ID, hang
time, ID timer, timeout timer and tail message counter can all be
programmed by the user. All programming is password-protected, and is
stored in non-volatile EEPROM memory.
Click image to view a bigger picture.
- Secondary port for remote base, link radio or slaved duplex repeater.
- Control Receiver Input.
- Two Separate DTMF Receivers.
- Primary Receiver.
- Control Receiver or Secondary Receiver.
- User Audio Test Mode allows Repeater User to hear their own audio.
- CAS, CAS and CTCSS, CAS or CTCSS and DTMF Access Modes
- Auxiliary Audio Input for weather receiver, site audio, etc..
- "Intelligent" ID algorithm.
- 44 Control Operator Settings.
- 6 User Commands.
- Two saved setups.
- Seven Stored Voice Messages:
- Initial ID.
- Normal ID 1.
- Normal ID 2.
- Timeout Message.
- Tail Message/Courtesy Tone Track.
- "Link On" message.
- "Link Off" message.
- Distinctive Courtesy Tones can indicate channel activity and link status.
- Four Digital Inputs
- Auxiliary Audio CAS.
- Site Alarm.
- Courtesy Tone Select 1.
- Courtesy Tone Select 2.
- Four Digital Outputs.
- Dedicated Fan Control Output/Digital Output.
- Touch-Tone remote control and programming.
- Hang timer, ID timer, Timeout timers, Fan Timer, and CW messages stored in non-volatile memory.
- Individual audio gating on each port allows use of non-squelched receiver audio.
- Jumper-selectable receiver deemphasis.
- LED CAS,
and DTMF indicators
for each port.
- Connectors for each port to attach optional NHRC-DAD Digital Audio Delays, to fully mute DTMF and help eliminate Squelch Crashes.
- Extremely low power consumption.
||Linking Repeater Controller
with Real Stored Speech
limited or no availability
|Shipping & Handling
||See Shipping Info