NHRC-μ Repeater Controller
A Compact Repeater Controller/IDer
The NHRC-μ ("micro") is a compact repeater controller/IDer
designed for easy installation in close quarters. The NHRC-μ can
function as a conventional repeater controller, as an IDer for repeaters,
or as a beacon controller. It can be easily mounted with double-sided
foam adhesive tape, and connected to the equipment with flying leads,
allowing easy installation in almost any equipment.
The NHRC-μ is programmable by sending DTMF sequences over the air,
or by computer with a serial port connection and the free NHRC-Micro
programming software. The CW ID, hang time, ID timer, timeout timer
and courtesy tone beeps can all be programmed by the user. All
programming is stored in non-volatile EEPROM memory.
Click image to view a bigger picture.
- Repeater Controller, IDer, or Beacon modes.
- High- and low-going COR and CTCSS inputs.
- Extremely compact.
- "Intelligent" ID algorithm.
- Programmable CW ID speed and pitch.
- 21 Control Operator Settings.
- 4 User Commands.
- 5 saved setups.
- Touch-Tone remote control and programming.
- Windows-based, serial port programming.
- Hang timer, ID timer, Timeout timer, and CW messages stored in non-volatile memory.
- Jumper-selectable receiver deemphasis.
- LED CAS,
and DTMF indicators.
- Extremely low power consumption.
The NHRC-Micro is now available.
||Compact Repeater Controller
||RS-232 Programming Cable
||Replacement Wiring Harness
|Shipping & Handling
||See Shipping Info